NEWTEC Celox-C-UHD optical sorting machine for carrots and cucumbers is designed to sort by size, shape, and quality in a single-stage process. The machine sorts washed carrots and cucumbers directly, eliminating the need for pre-grading and minimizing the need for manual labor, while ensuring consistent quality output and high throughput.
Up to 13 categories of products can be sorted simultaneously. Sorting criteria for these categories are instantly customizable according to the current needs. Premium product selections can effortlessly be sorted out of bulk produce.
Additionally, the machine collects detailed real-time product data which is available with Newtec WebServices. The same data can be integrated into your own business IT systems for further analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Quality, size, and shape sorting in one machine
- Accurate selection of high-value products
- Consistent quality output
- No need for mechanical pre-grading
- Gentle product handling
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Modular design for future extension (up to 13 grades)
- WebServices, our data collection system, enables capturing of complete product information and remote servicing.