Ag-Pak carries the full line of robot palletizers from Fuji Robotics who has over 15,000 palletizing robots installed world-wide. These robots can palletize both bags and boxes. They handle Potatoes, Onions, Citrus, and Other Products.
- Flexible Configurations – Build multiple pallets from multiple sources simultaneously or build a single pallet from one source. Standard layouts are available or one can be custom-designed for the application. Accessories such as pallet feed conveyors and shrink-wrappers can be added as needed.
- Wide Capacity Range – The EC-201 Model can stack up to 30 bales or boxes a minute. Actual speed depends on product type, bale/box size, and other factors. All models can be operated at slower speeds for lower-capacity operations.
- Small Footprint – The wide variety of layouts means the robot can work in tight spaces such as being placed in a corner and limited its range of motion to 90 degrees. For full range of motion a space of 25′ x 25′ is required.
- Low Headroom Requirement – Over-head height limits as low as 10ft have been accommodated.
- Low Power Consumption – The base EC-102 robot uses only 3.5 Kva / 9.7 amps
- Easy to Program – A user-friendly teaching pendant is used to instruct the robot. A touch screen makes it easy to make adjustments are select pre-loaded product patterns.